This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayBrilliance #CollectiveBias
Lay and pack shortbread cookie crumb crust on the bottom of the container.
Pumpkin Pie Lasagna
- 20 shortbread cookies
- CHEESECAKE LAYER
- 1 c. whipped topping
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- PUMPKIN FLUFF LAYER
- white chocolate pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- whipped topping
- dash of pumpkin spice cloves, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg
- In a food processor grind shortbread cookies into a fine dust. Press the shortbread crumbs into the bottom of a large Rubbermaid Brilliance container. Use a handheld wheel until it is packed down.
- Mix together whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Spread mixture over shortbread crust.
- Combine milk, white chocolate pudding mix, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Spread pumpkin mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread whipped topping over the pumpkin layer, then sprinkle with pumpkin spice.
- Chill in fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.
Yum! Doesn’t this dessert sound amazing. Simple ingredients, easy assembly and cleanup.
It’s no surprise why Rubbermaid Brilliance will be the star of our Thanksgiving celebrations this year. Everyone wants to take a plate of leftovers home and this new concept in food storage has the simplicity and brilliance to take you from serving to storage seamlessly. It’s leak-proof guarantee means no messy gravy spills on the way home. The stain and odor resistant Tritan material means the holiday lasagna can be reheated right in the container, making for easy enjoyment of leftovers.