This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Orange Cremsicle Protein Smoothie
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
Recipe type: drink
- Juice of 1 orange
- ¼ c. fresh (or frozen) strawberries
- ½ c. Shamrock Farms organic milk
- ½ c. Shamrock Farms low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Place your blender on smoothie mode or pulse until the ingredients start to mix and blend. Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve in a cold mason jar with a thick straw and a slice of fresh orange.
*for some extra fiber add the pulp of one orange before blending. It thickens the smoothie a bit more and gives it an extra punch of orange flavor.
Did you know? including 3 servings of fat-free or low-fat dairy a day have shown to help with weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. Include these Shamrock Farms products as part of your daily routine, and get a great start to the New Year. Try out this delicious orange creamsicle protein smoothie and jump start the journey to your goals!
Like it? Pin it for later!