This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shamrock Farms. The opinions and text are all mine.
Orange Cremsicle Protein Smoothie
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/4 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c. Shamrock Farms organic milk
- 1/2 c. Shamrock Farms low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed.
- Place your blender on smoothie mode or pulse until the ingredients start to mix and blend. Blend on high until smooth.
- Serve in a cold mason jar with a thick straw and a slice of fresh orange.
*for some extra fiber add the pulp of one orange before blending. It thickens the smoothie a bit more and gives it an extra punch of orange flavor.
Did you know? including 3 servings of fat-free or low-fat dairy a day have shown to help with weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight. Include these Shamrock Farms products as part of your daily routine, and get a great start to the New Year. Try out this delicious orange creamsicle protein smoothie and jump start the journey to your goals!
Like it? Pin it for later!
Heather (Brie Brie Blooms)
YUM! I never tried cottage cheese in a smoothie but I bet it’s delicious.