Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
- dough (pizza, croissant, biscuits, pie)
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella or your favorite cheese blend
- filling- veggies, meatballs, pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Roll out your favorite dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into long rectangles.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of pizza sauce on one half of the dough. Add your toppings and sprinkle with cheese.
- Take your dough and fold over. Seal the edges with the end of a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
I wasn’t too particular about getting all the filling perfectly stuffed inside. They came out looking rustic, with an uneven shape, filling spilled out, and a delicious crisp cheese edge.