About a month ago my family celebrated our #DisneySide and my birthday. My favorite treat lately is ice-cream sandwiches so it only seemed fitting to have them as my birthday “cake”. With a few simple steps we enjoyed my favorite park treat at home.
- favorite cookie dough
- ice cream
- Mickey cookie cutter
- Prep ice-cream by pressing into a cookie sheet. Allow to freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Press cookie dough into cookie sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 375 for 18-25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- While cookies bake use Mickey cutter to cutout your ice-cream. Place back on pan and freeze while cookies cool.
- Once cookies cool, cutout using Mickey cutter. Place one Mickey ice-cream between two cookies.
- Return to freezer to firm up or until served, at least 2 hours.