We’re a couple weeks into the season and my husband is having fun sharing his new found love of Football with our boys. We love a party so we decided to put together a game time snack station with the help of Family Dollar, Pepsi, and P&G brands to keep everyone fueled.
- Let your favorite team inspire the color scheme or go with a simple football green, brown and white.
- Use items you have on hand for a new purpose. The granola bar and paper towel stadium seating is my spice rack. I thought it worked perfect to add height and organize the fans.
- Use simple printable accents to add a personal touch to your snack station. I printed a mini (2.5″ wide) version of our hometown team pennant and attached to string with washi tape. You can find your favorite team here.
- Pick easy to serve snacks like Tostitos and salsa and these adorable mini football wrapped Pepsi bottles (printable coming).
- Have adult and kid friendly foods on hand. Chewy Granola bars are something we all love.
- Use accents like astro turf or football bowls to add a little fun to your tablescape.
- Download a Game Day Welcome Sign (Editable) to greet your guests.
Need even more football ideas for your game-watching and tailgating this weekend? Checkout these great football game day ideas below from a great group of creative bloggers. It’s my second week teaming up for some fun football tailgating.
- Tailgating Mini Pizzas (Huskers style)
- Sweet Football Chex Mix (Buckeyes)
- DIY Team Spirit Bow (BYU)
- Football Napkin Rings
- Game Time Snack Station
- Team Spirit Pom Pom Hair Clips
- Football Tote Bag
- DIY Football T-Shirt
- Football Field Table Runner
- Table Football Game for Kids
Who will you be rooting for this weekend?