This easy weeknight meal has been sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCan #CollectiveBias
Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese
- 4 gloves garlic
- pinch of dried cilantro
- pinch of onion powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 10 oz can RO*TEL
- 1 1/2 c. elbow macaroni
- 2 c. beef broth
- Cheese Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Defrost your garlic directly in the frying pan. Add your ground beef, brown and drain.
- Add ground beef, macaroni, can of RO*TEL (I used Original no salt added), and beef broth to large pot. Stir, then heat to boiling. Reduce heat, simmer covered 12-15 minutes until macaroni is tender.
- While the macaroni cooks prep the cheese sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add in flour, cooking until smooth and fragrant (~ 5 minutes). Whisk in the milk, then bring to a boil. Whisk consistently until mixture is thickened.
- Remove mixture from heat. Add shredded cheddar cheese, stirring until fully melted. Season with salt and pepper. Pour cheese sauce over cooked Mac and hamburger. Stir until fully combined.
Find more crowd-pleasing easy to make recipes by visiting the Yes You Can site!
Make meal prep easy with this easy kitchen hack.
Posted by Eclectic Momsense on Tuesday, March 29, 2016