Blueberry Buttermilk Whole Wheat Yogurt Pancakes
- 2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 2/3 c. low-fat buttermilk
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. plain yogurt greek or regular
- 1 c. frozen blueberries
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and yogurt until smooth.
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients; until just combined.
- Preheat a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop batter onto skillet, then sprinkle tops with a few blueberries.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip and cook until golden brown on underside.
Does your family have any fun weekend traditions?