Disclosure: I received the following product for the purposes of review. All thoughts and enthusiasm are my own.
I have a confession to make; I love strollers. While many woman collect purses and shoes I have owned my fair share of strollers: travel systems, lightweight, double, jogging, double jogging, umbrella; you name it, I’ve tried it out. Really I think it’s baby gear in general, but there’s something about upgrading to a newer model that is exciting.
What’s in the Box?
Petal Infant Car Seat- 4-35 lbs, up to 32”long
Car Seat Base- with latch system
Omni Stroller: Weight capacity up to 50 lbs
- 3-in-1 travel system with reversible seat (forward or rear-facing)
- Stroller seat converts to bassinet.
- Infinite recline
- 5-point harness with comfort pads
- Adjustable padded handle
- Compact fold
- Large canopy with 2 positions and expandable sun hood.
- Removable padded child bar with fabric cover for easy cleaning.
- Large storage basket with front and rear entry
- One touch front wheel locks
- Easy on rear foot break
- Large rubber no-flat wheels
- Peekaboo hood window with velcro closure
- Adjustable handlebar- 6 positions to suit your comfort and height.
Urbini, the world is waiting.
That little line right there sums up Urbini’s line of strollers. I was looking for a stroller that would meet my active needs. I wasn’t looking for a jogging stroller, though they do have one. It takes me from the mall to the paved trails around my house. The convenience features and ease of use makes it our current go to stroller. All we need now is a stroller board to pop on for big brother to get around.
Connect: You can find Urbini on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and You Tube. Stay connected for new product updates.