Strawberry Greek Yogurt Muffins
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
- 1 ½ c. whole wheat flour
- ½ c. oats (or Scottish oatmeal)
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Prep muffin pan with liners or cooking spray.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon) in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined being careful not to over-mix.
- Gently fold in fresh strawberries to the batter. Using an ice-cream scoop, divide batter evenly among muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.