Oat Bran Muffins with Applesauce
- 1 c. oat bran
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 c. Applesauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix together oat bran, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add water, applesauce, and egg. Stir until incorporated and most lumps are gone.
- Add a scoop of batter to each lined muffin cup.
- Bake 12-15 min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool and store in an airtight container.
For even more breakfast inspiration try these recipes.