- Secure the end of your jute with hot glue.
- Wrap lengthwise around the letter, making sure to keep your jute tight. Push your layers together so no gap remains.
- Cover the ends by spiraling your jute and securing with hot glue.
- For longer sides zig zag the jute and secure with hot glue.
- Add rosettes or other embellishment with hot glue. I created my rosettes with strips of fabric and crocheted ribbon.
How easy is this shabby chic jute monogram letter? For other monogram inspiration checkout the wreath I made for my friend and the customized character letters that hang in my boys’ room.