This #GameTimeGrub shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
- 2 tbsp. buffalo seasoning or sauce
- ¼ c. blue cheese crumbles
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- Mix together seasoning, mayo, and sour cream.
- Add blue cheese and stir.
- Serve with your favorite Alexia dippers.
We picked up Alexia Crispy Onion Rings, Sweet Potato Fries, and Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries in the freezer section at Walmart to serve up with our dip. Can you believe these were the first onion rings I’ve tried; crispy and perfectly seasoned. I think I might have found my new favorite appetizer. Just set the oven and bake up these crispy pairings while you mix up a tasty dip.
Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite game time grub is.