This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #justaddrice #CollectiveBias
Enchilada Taco Bake
- Uncle Ben's® Long Grain & Wild Rice Fast Cook Recipe
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 c. enchilada sauce + 2 tbsp.
- 1/2 c. cheese
- green onions
- Cook Uncle Ben's® Long Grain & Wild Rice Fast Cook Recipe according to directions.
- Brown meat and set aside.
- Coat a baking dish with oil.
- Spread rice along the bottom of dish.
- Cover rice with a layer of refried beans. (pre-heated to make spreading easier.)
- Mix ground beef with 1/2 c. enchilada sauce. Spread over beans.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 c. cheese and remaining 2 tbsp enchilada sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes at 375°.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
How do you save time on dinner? Try Kroger family stores for a one stop shop for all your meal prep needs.