foam or paper heart
Use thin washi tape or cut your tape in half. Place strips of washi on the center of your spoon handle, creating the ears. Adhere your goggly eyes and nose (foam heart upside down) to the pudding cup with glue dots. Draw a cute bunny smirk with the permanent marker.
Vanilla SUPER Snack Pack Pudding
mini Nilla Wafers
Peter Pan peanut butter
Create little bunny tail dollops of whipped cream on waxed paper or a sil pat. Place in the freezer until firm and ready to serve.
Easter is our families favorite time to celebrate outdoors with easy snack foods and treats. What Easter traditions does your family have?
Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cups
- Vanilla SUPER Snack Pack Pudding
- mini Nilla Wafers
- Peter Pan peanut butter
- Reddi Whip
- Create little bunny tail dollops of whipped cream on waxed paper or a sil pat. Place in the freezer until firm and ready to serve.
- Using a spoon, push a few mini Nilla Wafers to the bottom of your pudding cup.
- Cut your banana into thin slices. Push these down about halfway.
- Take your bunny ear spoons you assembled in the first part, stick them into the front of the pudding cup. Angle them to the sides to look like ears.
- Next, add a spoonful of peanut butter at the back of the pudding cup.
- Right before serving place one whipped cream bunny tail not op of the peanut butter.