Couldn’t get the little guy to cooperate on this one.
- Holy cow my belly has truly popped now. There is definitely no question I am pregnant. Maternity shirts I bought just a couple weeks ago are almost at there end.
- I got to go shopping for Mother’s Day. Nothing from Aiden fits. Maybe a few shirts here and there, but I had to replace all my pants and jeans. No complaining here. Scored lots of cute summer tops, shorts and dresses at Old Navy on clearance.
- I am feeling Emerson move more everyday. Not feeling a lot of movement on the outside, but JD did say he felt him kick once. He seems to like to stretch. My stomach will harden in different areas like he’s lounging out. Lots of little hiccups here and there too.
- No new cravings or aversions. I pretty much will eat whatever these days. I’ve noticed lately though spicy foods don’t have the same kick to me anymore. They taste milder.
- Aiden is so sweet with his Baby Brother. He now requests to see him every morning. Lifts my shirt and showers him with hugs, kisses, and raspberries. When he’s done he pulls my shirt down and say bye brother. It’s so cute and great that he is making a connection.