I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for #WaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
When welcoming a new member to the family, you take every precaution needed to ensure their health and safety. It’s hard to keep track of all chemicals and harmful ingredients most baby products contain, but there’s a better option. WaterWipes are chemical free containing only 2 ingredients: 99.9% pure Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract.
They are perfect for wiping babies face and bum, but who said baby wipes are just for babies. Our babies are babies long past infancy. It’s wonderful to have an option that is both durable and chemical free; safe for your family, home, and even you.
We use wipes daily for more than just little brother’s bum. I was curious to find my friends, family, and readers had some pretty clever and unusual way to use wipes everyday too. Many were some of my favorites and a few new ones I’ll be adding to my list. The key is a durable wipe and gentle cleanser like WaterWipes.
- eye makeup remover- Keep a pack by the sink for easy makeup removal or cleaning makeup brushes.
- wipe surfaces- Perfect for wiping down highchairs and carts on the go.
- remove deodorant- A durable wipe helps to easily erase deodorant marks from dark clothes.
- lint remover- Easily removes pet hair from clothes and furniture.
- toilet paper- In a pinch they work quite nicely (just don’t flush them down the toilet).
- cleaning the car interior- Keep them within reach to quickly dust the interior. During pickup or at a light works quite nicely and helps to pass the time.
- cool down- Pop a package in the fridge or freezer for a cool way to freshen up during the summer.
- stain remover- Pretreat stains with a little dab from a baby wipe.
- screen cleaner- Remove fingerprints and grime from electronics easily.
- shower- Bring along a pack of wipes for camping excursions, it will keep the stink at bay while away from home.
- wiping up spills- They’re durable and absorbent; perfect for wiping up minor spills.
- glass cleaner- Made from 99.9% water and without harsh chemicals are perfect for household chores.
- freshen up- Wipe off the sweat and wash away stinky feet on the go.
- shoe cleaner- Give leather shoes, sandals, and sneakers a bath and shine.
- clean stamps- Keep a few stashed in your craft drawer to easily clean rubber stamps.
- cleaning chalkboards and dry erase- Get rid of chalk dust and stubborn dry erase marker.
- gentle for little noses- Perfect for wiping the boogies away; gentle on little noses.
- crafting- Wipe off messy hands from a day of fingerpainting and drawing.
- wiping library books- Give movies, CD’s, and books a good wiping after checkout.
- dusting ledges and blinds- Clean stubborn dust easily.
- spot cleaning floors- Keep some in the kitchen to quickly wipe away the stickies.
- clean babies toys- Wipe away grime and dust every couple months with a chemical free wipe.
- chores- A safe way for kids to clean without the chemicals; at home and school!
- wiping stray hair dye. Save a towel and use a disposable wipe.
- clean micro fiber couch- The miracle micro fiber is freshened easily with baby wipes.
WaterWipes are a safer natural option for everyday. You can find them in select Babies “R” Us locations and stock up while you can grab them ‘2 for $6’. Tell me what everyday ways you use baby wipes in the comments below.
Enter to win a $100 Babies “R” Us gift card by joining the WaterWipes community. Giveaway ends 7/8.