This adventure is out there t-shirt design is part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlueLizardSummer #CollectiveBias
Summer is here which means adventure time. We spend a lot of time outdoors whether it be cooling offf in the pool or heading out on excursions to explore new trails. One thing is for certain anytime we are outside in the sun we sunscreen up first and carry a bag with our summer sun essentials
- sunscreen– Carry a bottle of Blue Lizard® for reapplications. Made right in the US, it was originally created in Australia, where sunscreen standards are highest and one of the top rated sunscreens by the EWG (Environmental Working Group).
- water– Start hydrating before you even head out on your adventure. Carrying water inside your body is a lot lighter than carrying it on your back. Make sure to bring enough water for the length of your hike, and then some.
- chapstick– Protect your lips from the heat, sun, and humidity.
- hat– Bring a hat to provide sun coverage and protect your head from sun exposure
- snacks– Bring energy boosting snacks that travel well like nuts and dried fruit.
- wipes– Along with a first aid kit keep wet wipes on hand for cleaning up. They work great for freshening up your face and hands or cleaning scrapes.
- sunglasses– As important as sunscreen is for your skin, sunglasses provide protection for your eyes. Make sure to pick a pair that blocks rays from all sides.
Adventure is Out There design
heat transfer vinyl
electronic cutting machine
iron or heat press
Start by uploading the design to your cutting software, size, then cut. Remember to mirror the image before cutting.
Flip the design onto your pre-pressed t-shirt, and cover with a teflon sheet or parchment paper.