Valentine’s Day is just a couple days away and I’ve teamed up with Polaroid on this sponsored post and giveaway to bring you an easy handmade gift idea. With the help of their new paper craft line I was able to embellish this easy printable gift card box. I crafted mine up with the idea of tucking a gift card inside, but it’s also the perfect size to slip a 2″ x 3″ photo inside.
- Print and cut the gift card box.
- Score along the dotted lines with the edge of the scissors.
- Fold inwards, except the last scoring line, fold backwards. This will become the back of the gift card box card.
- Place the photo sticker on top of the section closest to the tabs.
- Cut out the center of the cardstock so there is an opening to match the sticker.
- Cut a piece of cellophane just slightly lager than the opening.
- Flip the card over and glue along the edge of the opening. Place the cellophane and stretch so it’s taut.
- Glue along the tab and fold the box together.
- Tuck in the bottom tab, secure with a piece of tape.
- Using the heart photo punch, punch hearts out of different colored papers.
- Place your gift card or photo inside, then the heart cutouts. Close the lid. Secure with tape or a fun sticker. The back part can be used to add a personal note.
Like it? Pin it to save for later!