Are you ready for a delicious recipe great for weeknight meals or a party appetizer? These meatball sliders are easy and full of so much flavor. Pair with microwave potato chips for the perfect dinner. They’re sure to be a crowd pleaser served up at your next homegating party or family dinner!
- 8 mini-hamburger buns
- 16 meatballs
- 1 c. pizza sauce
- 1/2 c. mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning (garlic, parsley, onion powder)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prep your meatballs by cutting them in half.
- Slice the hamburger buns in half. Place the bottom sheet of buns in a foil lined baking dish. Set aside the top buns.
- Place 4 meatball halves onto each bun.
- Top with 1-2 tbsp. of pizza sauce.
- Place one pinch (`1 tbsp.) of mozzarella on top.
- Put the top sheet of buns on top.
- Melt the butter. Add parmesan and Italian seasonings, mix. Brush the tops with the meted butter and herbs.
- Place sliders in oven 8-10 minutes until tops are golden brown.
These work great for parties and are easy to double or even triple. Just use a larger baking dish and pile in 2-3 more sheets of mini-buns. Bake time should remain the same, but might need adjusting if you have multiple dishes in the oven at the same time. For more game day ready dishes checkout the list of these other easy weeknight meals: Stuffed Pepper Skillet | Enchilada Taco Bake | Lasagna Soup
Sound delicious? Pin it for later!