This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MegaGame #CollectiveBias
Get ready for the big game with these ideas for giving your guest bath a little refresh with mega impact! Plus a tutorial for an easy DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser. Everything you need to get your bathroom game day ready without all the fuss.
- Place a strip of washi tape down the center of your jar. I ended up cutting mine in half to make the lacing thinner.
- Cut 1.5″-2″ strips to place across the center strip for laces.
- Spray a base coat of sea glass paint onto the jar. Make sure to work at least 12 inches away to avoid any drips.
- Allow the paint to dry 1-2 minutes before applying additional coats. The sea glass paint builds. One or two layers will give it a transparent glass look. 3-4 coats give it a matte finish that is opaque.
- Allow it to dry completely, about 10-15 minutes. Slowly peel of the washi tape to reveal the football laces.
- Empty the contents of your soap bottle into the dried mason jar.
- Cut the top of the bottle off using scissors or a box cutter. Check to make sure the mason jar ring fits, then trim so it fits flush.
- Place the cut bottle top inside the mason jar ring, insert the stem, screw on top of your dried mason jar.
- Make sure to prime your pump before your guests arrive.