Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Tempe.
Whole Foods Market is partnering with independent record label River Jones music to bring great local and regional music to you. Stores will now carrying vinyl records and CD’s from over twenty local and regional bands. To celebrate this partnership Whole Foods Tempe is hosting local Phoenix band Ruca.
Come out Saturday, March 8, 2014 from 4-7pm to see the band perform live and enjoy some great in-store specials. Proceeds will benefit the Whole Planet Foundation.
- All Arizona Cheese Company Cheese Curds will be 20% off
- Local Arizona beer growler refills – $4 off of large growlers
- Local Arizona Mariya Salsa on sale – by one get one free $3.99 each *sampling taking place at event
- CD’s from local Arizona bands (13 bands) – 20% off
My family will be making a night of it. One of our favorite things to do is browse the store. I love all the fun eco-friendly products. The kids go straight for the Green Toys. When we’re done shopping we grab a bite to eat. There is a veritable food court with great selections for the whole family. Pizza for the kiddos, a huge salad bar for me, and several other choices to suit my husbands craving for the evening.
Bring the whole family and enjoy the demos throughout the store from select local suppliers.
- Empanadas and tamales in prepared foods
- Create your own custom guacamole
- Whoopie pies decorated like vinyl records
- And more!