Urbini sent me another great travel system to check out. The all-new Emi just hit the market today. I fell in love with it right away not just for the name (what we call our youngest), but the style and convenience features.
- Sonti Infant Car Seat- 4-35 lbs, up to 32”long
- Car Seat Base- with latch system
- Emi Stroller: Weight capacity up to 50 lbs
- full-size luxury travel system
- 4 colors to choose from (electric, red, viola, mist)
- Infinite recline and full recline for carriage mode
- Adjustable handlebar- 3 positions to suit your comfort and height.
- Large storage basket with front and rear entry
- Attached zippered compartment
- Swivel front wheels with locks
- Easy on rear foot breaks
- Large rubber no-flat wheels
- Large canopy with 2 positions and expandable sun hood.
- Parent console
- Child snack tray
- Peekaboo hood window
- 5-point harness with comfort pads
- Quick lift fold
Checkout the full overview of features and for more Urbini products see my review for the Omni.