The Radisson San Diego-Rancho Bernardo location is perfect for the traveler that wants to really explore this region. We were less than a 30 minute drive to any of the beach towns and attractions (La Jolla, Del Mar, Torrey Pines) and downtown (Balboa Park, Coronado Island). Continuing my family’s tradition of staying a little outside the city we will definitely be returning. The hotel was quiet, the staff friendly, and quick to help with any requests. Not just for the business traveler, Radisson offers so much for family including suite options, on-site breakfast, and a night reception.
-Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration
– Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront – Melbourne, FL,
– Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport – New Orleans, LA
– Radisson Hotel Phoenix North
– Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
– Radisson Hotel Phoenix Chandler
– Radisson Hotel San Diego Rancho Bernardo – San Diego, CA
– Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City – Panama City, PA
– Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados – Bridgetown, Barbados
– Radisson Grenada Beach Resort – St. George, Grenada
– Radisson Hotel Santo Domingo – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
– Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina – Belize City, Belize
– Radisson Cartagena Ocean Pavilion Hotel – Cartagena, Columbia
Awesome list!! Would love to win a stay for NYC, been dying to visit!!
I’ve been to Barbados, years ago and I would love to go again with my family!