These DIY Poison Bottles were crafted with supplies provided by Oriental Trading. All spooky ideas and opinions are my own.
dark glass bottles
poison scrapbook paper
- Cut out your poison labels. Use poison scrapbook paper or print up labels.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the label with a brush.
- Place label onto your glass bottles. Apply another layer of Modge Podge on top to seal.
- Clean any excess glue around the edges with a wet rag.
Tip: If you don’t have dark glass bottles on hand you can create your own with a little Modge Podge and food coloring.
- Halloween Pennant- double sided with Happy Halloween on one side and solid Halloween prints on the other. I used the shorter string to add height and dimension to my mantle.
- DIY Poison Bottles
- Rustic Metal Charger
- Canvas wrapped in craft paper with 3D paper bats.
- Halloween Mason Jar Luminaries
- BOO Scrapbook Letters (tutorial coming)
Halloween Mason Jar Lanterns
Popsicle Stick Icons
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Costumes