Note: the mark of a good husband. He’s not afraid to sit criss cross on the floor and pause between bites so I can take a picture. Oh the patience my dear husband has when waiting to try out new recipes.
Crispy Bourbon Caesar Sausage
A fresh and crisp Cesar salad tops a delicious Bourbon sausage.
- Bun or sandwich roll
- American Craft smoky bourbon sausage
- Romaine lettuce
- Caesar dressing
- French fried onions
- Mix up your salad greens and dressing while your sausage cooks on the grill.
- Place your sausage in a high quality bun or sandwich roll.
- Top your sausage with mixed greens.
- Finish with french fried onions. Enjoy!
[…] Crispy Bourbon Caesar Sausages […]