This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
The holiday baking season is upon us. It’s my favorite time of year and I’m excited to try out a few new recipes. I was browsing the Cooking Up Good website for some inspiration. It’s a great resource with tons of recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more. Nothing says a holiday party to me like a cheese ball. Two varieties stick out to me sweet and savory.
When I spotted the cocoa almonds in Walmart I was inspired to create a candy bar dip. The fun sleigh display had a great selection of seasonal nuts beautifully packaged and ready to gift. Who wouldn’t #GoNutsForNuts for a fun hostess gift.
Cocoa Almond Candy Bar Dip
- 1 14 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. coconut
- cocoa almonds
- Cream softened cream cheese and butter.
- Add vanilla and powdered sugar to creamed mixture. Mix until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut, mix.
- Place mixture on a plate. Form into an inverted rain drop.
- Place in fridge until firm.
- Take cocoa almonds and push into firm cheese ball, flat side facing up.
See how easy it is to transform your cheese ball (raindrop) into a pinecone with delicious cocoa almonds.