Thank you Bob’s Red Mill for sponsoring this post! Check out their full line of oat products at BobsRedMill.com.
School has been in full swing for us for a month, but I know many are just heading back this week. Whether you’re starting the back-to-school routine or in the thick of it already we can all use some great breakfast tips. These Chocolate Breakfast Cookies made with Bob’s Red Mill Oats are the perfect breakfast solution.
Chocolate Breakfast Cookies
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 banana (mashed)
- ¾ c. applesauce
- ¼ c. vanilla greek yogurt
- 1½ c. quick oats
- 1¼ c. flour
- ⅓ c. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash your apples and wet ingredients together.
- Add the cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Slowly add the flour and the oats. Combine until fully incorporated.
- Drop small spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a floured cup. Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies are firm and bounce back when pressed.
Pair these tasty bite size cookies with a big glass of your favorite almond milk for a delicious and wholesome back to school breakfast. Then don’t forget to grab your coupon for savings on a variety of Bob’s Red Mill products and start your morning off right.