Chili Cheese Pull Apart Bread
Chewy sourdough bread stuffed with cheese chili and taco spiced butter.
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese mix
- 1 c. chili
- cilantro optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice bread at an angle, almost all the way through. Space slices 1 inch apart.
- Mix butter and taco seasoning, then spread between the slices of each bread (both sides).
- Cross bread in the opposite direction, with 1 inch spaces. Push 1/2 c. shredded cheese in between each crevice.
- Stuff spoonfuls of chili between the slices.
- Place the bread on a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Top with the remaining cheese, making sure to stuff between every crevice.
- Wrap with the aluminum foil. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 5 minutes more, until all of the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with a side of heated chili for additional dipping.