Disclosure: I received a Boon Suds Bottle Washer for the purposes of this review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
At one point in our parenting career we will all have to wash a handful of bottles or sippy cups, right? It’s a chore we probably don’t think much about, but a necessary one. It was a task my poor husband was given in the wee hours of the night when I was pumping round the clock. Thank goodness my first born and I figured out the whole nursing thing a couple weeks in. I’m sure my hubby wishes back then the Boon SUDS Bottle Washer was available.
- One-handed pump operation
- Sits securely in sink basin
- Faster than standard washing
- Water jet and spinning scrub brush ensures thorough cleaning
- Works with most bottles and sippy cups
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC, and Phthalate-Free
- $22.99 in-store at Target
Make sure to scroll down to see my full assembly and demonstration video. For now here are two of my favorite features.
The Boon SUDS easily breaks down for drying and storage. And you do want to make sure you are taking it apart frequently to remove any excess water and prolong the life of the SUDS.