These gifting ideas for baby’s first holiday are part of a shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BearyMerryVTechMom #CollectiveBias
felt, 3 colors
Print stocking pattern and piece together with tape.
Sew cuff onto the top stocking layer. Use a blanket stitch to attach along the sides and top.
- Print out handprint poem, cut. I used sticky photo paper so I could easily place the label on top of a clear container.
- Place enough model magic in each container for one handprint. You could also double up for a footprint too!
- To make the handprint ornament roll out and cut the modeling clay to your desired shape. Make sure it’s big enough to fit baby’s full imprint.
- Place baby’s hand over the clay, press gently, then lift straight up.
- With the end of a straw cut two holes into the top of the ornament. Set aside and allow ornament to dry according to your modeling clays directions.
- Thread a festive ribbon through the two holes, tie a bow, then hang on the tree.
The VTech Bear Video Monitor is available exclusively at Babies R Us in-store and online. Grab one for home and one for gifting to a new mom or dad. Pair it with a handmade stocking and ornament kit for the perfect baby’s first Christmas gift- peace of mind for mom and dad and a holiday keepsake for cherishing holiday memories.