This post is part 2 of a sponsored conversation with Cricut.
The holidays are just around the corner. How are you doing with you gift lists? If you’re anything like me, you go into the first week of December feeling good and before you know know it it’s the week of Christmas. I’m coming in hot with a big list of easy DIY gift ideas you can create with your Cricut Maker and some creative gift wrapping and tags too.
Cricut makes personalized gifting easy with a whole line of infusible inks and blanks along with a machine (Cricut Maker) that cuts, debosses, and engraved on hundreds of materials. You can make custom gift sets, holiday decor, and even Christmas PJ’s with your Maker and Cricut Materials. My personal favorites are Iron-On Vinyl and Infusible Ink.
For our oldest’s 2nd Christmas we decided to start a tradition of handmade holiday gifts. There’s still traditional gifts involved (something to read, wear, need, and want), but everyone gets most excited to see what each family member comes up with each year. Some years it’s elaborate (refinished table) and others it’s a simple made from the heart gift.
The last few years I’ve combined gifts by crafting our traditional Christmas Eve jammies. This year the whole family is getting adorable buffalo plaid bear shirts to pair with comfy pajama pants. You can grab the full tutorial below or click over to see how to make any of the other projects mentioned.
Family Christmas Jammies
- Buffalo Plaid Bear Family| Eclectic Momsense
- Plaid Christmas Trees | Mom Without Answers
- Holiday Sleep Gowns | Sookee Designs
- Personalized Jammies | Weekend Craft
- Reindeer Plaid Pajamas | Frog Prince Paperie
GIFT TAGS & GIFT WRAP
- Monogram Tags | Blue i Style
- Leather Gift Tags | Missy Briggs
- Handwriting Gift Tags |Dukes and Duchesses
- Santa’s Sack | Suburban Life City Wife
- Special Delivery Bag | Clover Lane Blog
- North Pole Santa Sack | Fawn Prints
- Personalized Santa Sack | Something Turquoise
- Ornament Gift Tags | Eclectic Momsense
- Plaid Christmas Truck | Lydi Out Loud
- Babies First Christmas | It Happens in a Blink
- Personalized Felt Ornaments | 5 Little Monsters
- Believe Sign | Polka Dot Chair
- Letters to Santa Sign | Tried and True Blog
- Wood Block Tree | Kingston Crafts
- Holiday Farmhouse Pillow | A Piece of Rainbow
- Nordic Sweater Logo Pillow | Today’s Creative Life
- Monagramed Wood Sign | Doodlecraft
- Christmas Eve Sign | Lemon Thistle
- Naughty and Nice | The Soccer Mom Blog
- Bold Holiday Monograms | Printable Crush
- Cute Holiday Sayings | Mom Endeavors
- Monogrammed Plaid Coasters | The Quiet Grove
- Black and White Modern Holiday | The Crafted Sparrow
- Plaid Snowflake Coasters | Crafty Lumberjacks
- Personalized Stocking | Hazel and Gold Designs
- Monogram Tag and Tassel Stocking | Happily Ever After, Etc.
- DIY Stocking | Not So Cli-Shéa
- Christmas Tree and Presents Countdown | Ameroonie Designs
- Advent Bunting| Wit and Delight
- Wood Advent Calendar | Everyday Party Magazine
- Gifts for Outdoorsmen | All for the Memories
- Bold Holiday Hostess Set | Pineapple Paper Co.
- Holiday Baking Set | The Idea Room
- Baby It’s Cold Teapot | The Best of this Life
- Recipe Tea Towel Baking Set | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Holiday Hostess Gift Set | Sew Simple Home