White Chicken Chili
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1/2 c. onion
- 1 can white beans
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1- 4.5 oz. chopped green chilies
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- pinch of cumin
- Dice onions. Place onions in oiled pan.
- Chop chicken into 1/2" cubes while onions soften. Add chicken to the pan and cook through.
- Add broth, cream of chicken, beans, and green chilies. Mix.
- Add taco seasoning and cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with onions, cheddar, and green onions.
Can be cooked in the crock pot for 6-8 hours on low.
Need an easy weekday meal? Don’t forget to pin for later!
[…] 15 Minute White Chicken Chili | Eclectic Momsense […]
[…] White Chicken Chili from Kelly at Eclectic Momsense can either be simmered in the slow cooker all day, or can easily be […]