heat transfer vinyl (lime)
bike clip art
Cricut (or Silhouette)
heat press (or iron)
- Upload image, then size image in cutting software. I used an 8″x4.7″ image size for a 6-9m onesie.
3. In software mirror image, set machine to vinyl, cut.
4. Weed the image leaving only the graphic behind on the transfer plastic.
5. Press out the wrinkles on your onesie. Place vinyl in desired location. Cover with teflon pressing sheet.
6. Press according to the time and heat settings for your vinyl.
7. Remove transfer sheet.
You can accomplish the same effect with an iron if you don’t have access to a heat press. I love using the heat press for professional quality designs. it applies even pressure and heat across the design creating a very well bonded image. A few of the designs I’ve made already have stood the test of weekly washings for months without peeling or distortion.
handmade burp cloths
cloth diaper burp cloths
mermaid burp cloths
lace diaper cake
princess diaper cake
storybook baby shower