This post was sponsored by S&W Beans as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 2 c. salsa verde
- 1 can white chili beans (drained)
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks. Brown lightly in a medium-high skillet.
- Add broth, salsa verde, cumin, and white chili beans. Stir until mixed well.
- Bring mixture to a slow boil. Reduce heat, and add corn starch (best to mix with a drop of water first so it doesn’t clump).
- Simmer on low 5-10 minutes until the chili starts to thicken.
- Eat as is or top with dried cilantro, cheese, sour cream, and/or green onions.
A great meal starts with great tasting ingredients that are appealing to the eyes and the taste buds. S&W beans is one pantry staple I liked to keep stocked. With a so many varieties to choose from it’s easy to serve up great tasting meals and sides. They even offer organic varieties (our favorite) and 50% less sodium. They’re making cooking better meals easy, even for those with specific dietary needs or preferences.