This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RestEasySolutions #CollectiveBias
- Avoid big drinks several hours before bedtime; we make dinnertime the cutoff.
- Wake your child a couple hours after bedtime for a potty break.
- Take bathroom breaks several times leading up to bedtime.
- Use waterproof GoodNites Bed Mats to cut down on sheet changes. They’re made with plush layers, and lock in odor.
- Encourage your child to go to the bathroom as soon as they wake up.
Part of our nighttime routine is giving them the confidence to do things on their own. I created this easy bedside pocket organizer for our oldest to keep all his bedtime essentials close at hand. The large pockets are perfect for holding PJs and bedtime pants. While the smaller ones hold onto his books, kleenex, and a flashlight.
1 1/2 yards canvas fabric
Cut three pieces of fabric.
- width of fabric (45″) x 40″
- 22.5″ x 16″
- 22.5″ x 8″