- 3/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream, divided
- 1 c. cherry sauce
- Place white chocolate and 1/4 c. heavy cream in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high for 1 min. Whisk until smooth and no chunks remain. Continue heating for 10 second intervals until chocolate is fully incorporated. Let mixture cool to room temperature.
- Place remaining heavy cream (1 1/4 c.) in large bowl. Attach whisk to electric mixer, whisk until soft peaks form.
- Slowly temper the white chocolate mixture. Add a few spoonfuls of whipped cream to the white chocolate mixture, whisk by hand until smooth. Divide the remaining mixture in half and gently fold into the white chocolate mixture by hand until combined. Add the remaining half, fold until smooth.
- Place a spoonful of cherry sauce in the bottom of 6 small glass jars. Gently spoon the white chocolate mousse into the jars covering the cherry sauce. Fill 2/3 full.
- Place jars in the fridge, chill for at least 2 hours. Serve immediately.
What is your favorite cherry sweet? Checkout these other delicious cherry recipes from other Wayfair homemakers: