This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
Holiday baking is a big event in our home. We pull out the old records, sing loudly to classic carols, and dance around the kitchen making a delicious mess. By the end of the night we’ve got a variety of treats to enjoy for the entire month. We may even share, delivering a few to neighbors and family. We are always adding a new variety to the rooster and this year it’s holiday snowflake cookies.
Santa’s cookies wouldn’t be complete without a large glass of cold milk, right? You can stock up on all the supplies for these delicious cookies at Walmart including Great Value milk for the big man. In the spirit of the season The Great American Milk Drive is delivering gallons of milk to families in need and you can help. For a small donation at pourmilklove.com you can help Feeding America provide essential nutrients to a family in need in your local community.
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix
- 2 1/4 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 c. M&M’s® Holiday Milk Chocolate
- PRE-HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX cake mix, whipped topping, butter and egg on medium until blended.
- FOLD in 1/2 c. M&M’s®.
- DROP batter by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar to coat. Place on un-greased baking sheets.
- PRESS a few M&M’s® on top of each dough ball.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and tops are crackled.
- Remove to wire rack immediately. Cool completely before serving. (In fact these are one cookie that taste better the longer they sit.)
I’m officially “famous”! My commissioned photo featured on the in-store recipe cards, right in the center of the baking aisle.