This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Disney #VillainDescendants #CollectiveBias
In true Disney fashion this film is not short on music. It comes off much like a musical, similar to other summer Disney Channel releases. We could not get the store fast enough to scoop up our own copy of the film and soundtrack. Mind you it only aired 2 weeks ago on Disney channel, but we have viewed it no less than 5 times. With DVD and CD in hand we were ready to whip up a little evil spell.
Slice apples in half, then hollow with a melon baller. Leave a small bowl for the jello to sit in.
- 1 1/2 c. caramel bits
- 1 c. water (or milk for a stronger flavor)
- 1 package gelatin (~ 2 tsp.)
- 2 granny smith apples
- lemon juice for freshness
- Add water and caramel to a small saucepan. Melt on low.
- While your caramel mixture heats prep your apples. Slice apples in half, then hollow using a melon baller. Brush apples with citrus juice to prevent browning.
- Bring the caramel mixture to a boil. Add gelatin.
- Boil for 5 mintues, stirring constantly.
- Pour the warm mixture into the hollowed apples.
- Place apples in the fridge until firm.
- Slice each half into quarters, serve immediately.
Did you catch the Descendants premiere on Disney Channel or will you be soaring to Walmart to pick up a copy? Share in the comments below, I want to know who your favorite villain (or villain kid) is. We have Evie and Jay fans in our house.