Disclosure: I was sent a marketing model for the purposes of review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Some affiliate links included.
- Padded seat pad with air flow mesh. By the way that pad is also removable and washable.
- Large fluffy shoulder pads that won’t fall off. I loved that these were stitched on rather than velcro. I’m speaking from experience, no more replacing those pads!
- Foam multi-position handle. It’s so soft and a favorite feature for both my husband and I, adjusting to our height and comfort level easily.
- 2 position easy recline. With just a push or a pull up on the the dual-taps your kiddo will be napping away. Both boys had no problem taking naps even though the seat depth is quite short.
- Front wheel suspension for a smooth ride.
- Quick release 5-point harness; easy for mom, but not for the kiddo. Thank you Joovy for creating a 5-point harness where the lap and shoulder straps are a one-click process. This saved so much time and struggle buckling a wiggly toddler.
- Canopy with viewing window. While the canopy is quite small and only has one position Joovy does fix this with an included detachable canopy that looks to be quite large.
- Locking swivel front wheel.
- Easy to engage step-on, kick up brake system.
- Quick conversion frame- By far my absolute favorite feature.
- Built in stand-on board with grocery bag (included) or second seat (sold separately) option.
- One-handed and locking stand fold.
- Canopy with water bottle pockets and zippered pocket.
- Air-filled rear tires with hand pump (included).
So, how does the TooFold hold up for a family of two? So far so good. We are in love with the style of the stroller and ease of use. There is a bit of a learning curve to switch modes, but once you have it down it’s easy to go from single to double and back again. My sons loved that they got to stroll together. With a 5.5 and 2.5 year old it was a life saver in Disney World. Our biggest concern was having a place for our youngest to rest, our oldest to hitch a ride to save energy, and easily fold up for transportation between parks and the resort. It fit these needs perfectly. In addition to maneuvering easily in crowds, the bright Blueberry color made it stand out in a sea of strollers too.
Joovy is a family-owned business that prides itself on great customer service. I had the opportunity to put this service to the test when my TooFold arrived. When you call in you get a live person. They are experts on all the strollers and eager to find solutions. They walked me through the final setup of my TooFold, saving me so much time. So, don’t hesitate to utilize that customer service number if you have questions or concerns. They are willing and ready to help!
If you are in the market for a stroller that takes on different terrains and easily accommodates multiple kiddos you might want to tryout the Joovy TooFold.