Herbed Cheese Fries
- baking potatoes
- red pepper
- cheddar cheese
- gruyere cheese.
- Preheat oven to 450ª.
- Slice your potatoes into strips. If you are leaving the skins on make sure to give them a good scrub before slicing.
- Soak your potatoes for a couple minutes in an ice bath. Drain the water, and pat your potatoes dry.
- Toss your potatoes in olive oil. Sprinkle and toss with salt, cumin, and red pepper before transferring to a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes until golden, approximately 20 minutes each side.
- Remove from the oven and top with cheese, chives, and cilantro. Return to the oven until the cheese is just melted.
- Serve with ranch.