Cori @ Let’s Eat Grandpa + Sara @ Major Hoff Takes a Wife + Stephanie @ Crafting in the Rain
Jessica @ Chaos and Love + April @ illistyle + Kelly @ Eclectic Momsense
Alli @ Made with Happy + Melanie @ Artzy Creations + Tracey @ Let’s Go junking
It’s the first week we’ve had to switch on the heat in the mornings. It’s getting colder out and the perfect excuse to breakout a delicious mug of cocoa. We enjoyed a fun evening with family filled with treats and a custom hot cocoa bar. One of the favorites was this peppermint white hot cocoa. A delicious blend of milk and white chocolate topped with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of peppermint dust.
- 1 c. milk
- ¼ c. white chocolate shavings
- crushed peppermint
- whipped cream
- Heat milk until just before it boils.
- Add white chocolate, stir until completely melted.
- Stir in a pinch of peppermint.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of peppermint dust.
What’s your favorite holiday drink? Take a look around and find some inspiration with these other delicious holiday creations.