Disclosure: This conversation is sponsored by ModernMom and it’s advertiser Seventh Generation. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My diaper bag has changed greatly from the first few months as a new mom to my now barren bag with just the essentials. A 10 pound bag has now been paired down to just a few items.
- Seventh Generation free & clear diapers
- Seventh Generation wipes
- first aid kit
- plastic bags
- spare outfit
- hand sanitizer
- changing surface
Seventh Generation has set the goal to create a brighter world for future generations. By using sustainable practices they hope to set the course for a more mindful way of doing business. Checkout some of the reasons our family uses Seventh Generation baby products for our kiddos.
Free & Clear Baby Diapers:
- Free of fragrances, inks and petroleum‐based lotions
- first diaper to receive the FSC® certification
- chlorine free- absorbent core
- Uses 10% less water, energy and fewer trees
- sustainable pulp
Free & Clear Wipes: soft and strong
- Free of paragons and phthalates
- fragrance & dye free