Oatmeal PB Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Kelly @eclecticmommy
- ¾ c. Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1¼ c. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tpsp. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 c. flour
- ½ c. oat flour (or Scottish oatmeal)
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Cream eggs, sugar, vanilla, milk, and crisco in the mixer on med-high.
- Mix together flour, oat flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Combine flour and creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter chips and mix together.
- Drop 1' balls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?