Last weekend the house was filled with moms and kids eager to try out the new LeapFrog Touch Magic products. Aiden and I had fun baking and mixing up snacks for the moms and babies. Pumpkin bread for the moms and a rockin snack mix for the kiddos. Darn kids ate all our pumpkin bread though.
Here’s the host waiting patiently for his guests to arrive. He was dressed and ready to go hours before his friends arrived for the playdate.
Even the little ones got in on the fun. They seemed to gravitate towards the Touch Magic Learning Bus. Because it’s flat it made for easy interaction for little explorers. The recommended age is 2+, but many of our under one lads had fun touching the buttons and listening to songs and letters play.
Here’s another little guy rockin out on the Touch Magic guitar. I realized after the party the 4-5 plus 2 year olds seemed to evade the camera during the party. They were always off and running to the other room to play. I miss the days when my little preschooler would ham it up for the camera. Now he just hides.
What I Liked:
- Light weight design makes it very portable and easy to take along.
- Well constructed, durable
- Appealing to all ages (moms too!)
- Educational and fun. Who doesn’t like to rock out and hit the whammy bar on a guitar.
- The surface is quite smooth with no texture. Parents and kids sometimes had trouble without any tacticle feedback.
- Confusing to most parents at first how to turn on and off and change functions. This was mostly true on the guitar.
Checkout the Touch Magic Rockin Guitar Contest. Let the inner rockstar come out for your chance at one of five $500 Gift CardCheckout the Touch Magic Rockin Guitar Contest.
1. Submit Video: Submit a video of your kid jamming with the Touch Magic Rockin’ Guitar or a homemade guitar.
2. Share Video: Promote your video by sharing it with friends and family to view and vote.
3. Grand Prize: The 5 videos with the highest number of consumer votes and LeapFrog panel votes can each
Disclosure: I recieved free LeapFrog products in order to host the LeapFrog sponsored Rock’n Learn Party. As always all opinions are my own. #LeapFrogTouchMagic