Honey Glazed Chicken
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. ginger minced
- 3 tbsp. garlic minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3-4 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ c. water + 1 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Cook chicken until golden brown.
- In a separate pan heat oil then add ginger and garlic. Stir until garlic turns golden brown.
- Add rice wine vinegar, salt, honey and water to the pan, stirring occasionally.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together until smooth. Add to the sauce, stirring vigorously until the sauce thickens.
- Reduce heat to simmer.
- Add the chicken to the sauce, and stir to coat.
- Serve topped with green onions over noodles.