- Start by removing your pages from the book. Standard rectangular pages can be ripped in half to make squares.
- Find 2 large round bowls or buckets to trace your wreath onto poster board. Cut out your wreath form.
- Take a pencil and wrap one book page square around the eraser. Place a drop of hot glue on the end. Push your pencil onto the poster board and remove.
- Continue with step 3 until your wreath is covered. I used a pattern of 3/row.
- Glue a length of ribbon to the back of your wreath.