Last week my family and I had a little Jungle Book viewing party with a delicious menu. The evening began with tropical fajitas and ended with a couple delicious treats. I love making food fun and these apple palm trees fit perfectly with the theme for the night. The Nutella yogurt dip was a hit too, and the coconut shavings added that special jungle touch.
Nutella Yogurt Fruit Dip & Apple Palm Trees
- 1 pretzel stick
- 5 apple slices
- 2 grapes
- 1 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. Nutella
- 1 tsp. grated coconut
- Place pretzel stick on plate.
- Use apple slicer to cut apple.
- Cut slices in half lengthwise.
- Arrange apple slices on top of pretzel like palm fronds.
- Cut grapes in half and position on apple slices to look like coconuts.
- Mix Greek yogurt and Nutella until smooth.
- Sprinkle crated coconut on top for garnish.