I’m so excited to be sharing Thirty-One Gifts on the blog again. It’s been almost a year since I stopped selling, but I still love the product. If the blog didn’t pick up so quickly I would still be with it. It was another great way to earn some extra cash and meet great women. One such lady was my neighbor, who I miss terribly. Just two houses over I could count on Lara for anything. I always wanted a neighbor I could call up for an egg or cup of sugar, and we both did that many a times. She’s helping me host my first holiday gift guide this year complete with a giveaway.
I’m sharing my 21 favorite ways to add a little Thirty-One to your holidays; organize, style, pack, dress up. There is a style and function for all your holiday outings.
- Perfect Bottle Thermal- pair with your favorite wine for the perfect hostess gift
- Perfect Party Set- easy transporting to all your holiday parties, and with personalization you know your set will always make it back to you
- Thermal Tote- my go to gift bag
- Large Utility Tote- perfect for hauling gifts around
- Small Rosette Clip- replace a bow with a rosette for functional gift wrapping
- Manicure Nail File- easy stocking stuffer
- Fold-And-Go Organizer w/ Notepad- this is a must have for the busy holiday season. Pack with crayons for an on the go artists palette.
- Uptown Rolling Weekender- the perfect fit for overnights and weekend getaways
- Creative Expressions Tote- the kids are in style too with this adorable bag for trips to grandmas
- Every Wear Wallet- for those holiday parties and gatherings when you don’t want to lug around a purse
- Medium Utility Tote- break out the bows without making a mess.
- Timeless Memory Pouches- skip the gift bag and put small items in these reusable cinch top bags
- Medium Utility Tote- cart goodies to holiday parties and leave the tote as a perfect hostess gift
- Tote a Tablet- skip the packaging again and provide a little protection and functional wrapping for those tablets
- Medium Thermal Zipper Pouch- my favorite snack sack for errands around town and trips to the park
- Small Magazine Basket- we keep one by our door to catch all the hats, mittens, and scarfs
- Hang-Up Home Orgnaizer- a perfect place for keeping track of holiday events, holiday wish lists, and receipts
- Note Cards with Envelopes- Personalized stationary for quick thank you notes or last minute cards
- Fresh Market Thermal- a roomy thermal perfect for all that holiday grocery shopping
- Room for Two Utility Tote- organizing solution perfect for holding onto gift wrap
- Medium Utility Tote- another great party tote paired with a double thermal organizer to keep those casserole dishes warm
Lara’s gifting one of my readers with last months special, a medium utility tote in red parisian pop. It’s the perfect organizing companion. We have it’s larger counterpart in every nook and cranny of the house and car. The medium one is perfect for toting toys, park gear, and my favorite use; easy way to transport everything out to the car and back. Jackets, snacks, purse, toys, all get tossed in my medium tote for easy and clutter free organization on the go.
Want a little more organization for your holiday home? I’m hosting an online party until 12/7, just in time for the Christmas cutoff. All orders will be shipped to you directly in time for the holidays.