This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Constellation Brands. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CervezaCelebration #CollectiveBias
- 8 oz. (2 c.) shredded sharp cheddar
- 8 oz. (2c.) gruyere cheese
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- pinch dried garlic
- 8 oz. Corona Extra
- pinch black pepper
- dash nutmeg
- (optional) 2 tbsp. butter
- Lightly coat the inside of a medium saucepan (or crockpot) with olive oil. Place a pinch of dried garlic inside the pan and heat until it becomes aromatic.
- Add 8 oz. Corona Extra to heated saucepan. Heat on medium-low until it begins to steam. Skim out dried garlic.
- In a medium bowl mix shredded cheddar and gruyere together with 1 tbsp. cornstarch.
- Slowly add cheese mixture to saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Stir until cheese is fully melted and incorporated into beer.
- ***For a thinner consistency dip add 2 tbsp. butter to the beer. Melt completely before adding in the cheese.
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Stir dip until the cheese is fully melted, smooth, and incorporated into the beer. Serve immediately or chill and reheat until ready to serve. The flavors really come together after an hour. Re-heat in a crockpot on low or zap on medium heat in the microwave.
Grab a chip, a slice of jicama and enjoy a delicious dish flavored with the most carefree can in the world. Experience fabulous moments with delicious food and drinks. Whether you’re a lime in a Corona Extra kind of person or enjoy a medium-bodied lager like Modelo Negra there is something for everyone to toast a carefree life. Modelo Negra is in fact “brewed with a fighting spirit”. It has a rich flavor and smooth taste pairing nicely with your favorite dishes.