Recipe Type: dessert
Delicious brownie cookies, the best part: chewy with a crispy edge.
- 1 (19.3 oz) package brownie mix
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until cookies are set.
- Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to rack to cool completely.